Hayden Hurst hits paydirt for Falcons in loss
Atlanta Falcons tight end Hayden Hurst caught 4 passes on 5 targets for 21 yards and a touchdown in a 31-27, Week 15 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday.
Hurst hauled in his fourth touchdown of the season and first since Week 6 in the third quarter. He finished a distant third on the team in targets behind Calvin Ridley (14) and Russell Gage (10). It was just the second time Hurst drew at least 5 targets over the last five contests. He may be able to produce more in Week 16 against a Kansas City Chiefs defense that is allowing the sixth-most yards per game to tight ends this season.
Hurst scored 10.1 FanDuel points on Sunday, his best output since Week 6. The Chiefs rank 21st in FanDuel points allowed per game to the tight end position this season.
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- 49ers: Brandon Aiyuk Week 1 usage due to hamstring tweak September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts playing in slot, out wide for Falcons September 13th, 2021
- Cordarrelle Patterson listed as Falcons' No. 2 running back September 7th, 2021
- Falcons sign Wayne Gallman, release Qadree Ollison September 2nd, 2021
- Falcons utilizing Kyle Pitts to find exploitable matchups August 27th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts receiving praise at Falcons' joint practices August 19th, 2021
- Mike Davis expected to be Falcons' feature back August 13th, 2021