Michael Gallup (hip) uncertain for Cowboys in Week 16
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup suffered a hip pointer during Sunday's Week 15 win over the San Francisco 49ers, reports Michael Gehlken of the Dallas Morning News.
Gallup caught 3 passes on 5 targets for 26 yards and a touchdown before exiting in the final minute of the third quarter. Noah Brown replaced Gallup off the bench and was targeted six times but only had one reception. Gehlken indicated that Gallup has a chance to play Week 16 against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Gallup is tied with Amari Cooper for a team-high 20.4 percent target share over five games since the Cowboys' bye week. CeeDee Lamb is a close third at 19.1 percent. The Eagles rank 19th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Amari Cooper (ribs) turns in limited session for Cowboys September 23rd, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper has bruised ribs September 20th, 2021
- Tony Pollard splits Cowboys carries, rushes for 109 yards with touchdown September 20th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb paces Cowboys with 8 catches, 81 yards September 20th, 2021