James Conner (quad) reportedly out for Steelers on Monday night against Bengals
Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner (quad) will not play in Week 15 against the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday night, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Benny Snell will start in Conner's place. Rookie Anthony McFarland and Jaylen Samuels will also likely be involved. The news comes as a bit of a surprise after Conner was able to practice on a limited basis throughout the week. Snell totaled 103 yards on 29 touches in two starts for Conner over Week 12 and 13. Ben Roethlisberger threw 104 combined passes in those two games.
The Bengals are 18th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the running back position this season. Snell averaged 6.4 FanDuel points in the two aforementioned spot starts. He has a salary of $9,500 on FanDuel's Monday slate.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) "pretty confident he will play" September 26th, 2021
- Kingsbury: Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) 'will be a game-day decision' in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) expected to play for Cardinals September 23rd, 2021
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) sidelined on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Yadier Molina catching for Cardinals Monday September 20th, 2021
- Rondale Moore scores, leads Cardinals with 114 yards September 20th, 2021