Giants' James Bradberry returns from COVID-19 list
The New York Giants activated defensive back James Bradberry from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Bradberry should only wind up missing one game. His return is a boost for the Giants' defense heading into a Week 16 matchup against the Baltimore Ravens. Baker Mayfield threw for 297 yards with 2 touchdowns and completed a season-high 84.4 percent of his passes against the Giants on Sunday night with Bradberry sidelined.
Bradberry has earned the sixth-best defensive grade (78.3) and ninth-best coverage grade (78.4) from Pro Football Focus among 159 cornerbacks with at least 100 defensive snaps this season.
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Darin Ruf out of San Francisco's Saturday lineup against Atlanta September 18th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley (knee) active for Giants on Thursday Night Football September 16th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021