Pittsburgh's James Conner (quad) officially inactive on Monday night
Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner (quad) is ruled out for Week 15's contest against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Conner will miss Monday night's divisional clash with a quad injury. Expect Benny Snell to see early down touches with Jaylen Samuels mostly playing on passing situations.
Snell's current Week 15 projection includes 14.2 rushing attempts for 58.1 yards and 1.4 receptions for 9.7 yards for a total of 10.4 FanDuel points.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray expected to play "some snaps" against Chiefs on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Matt Carpenter hitting fifth for Cardinals on Saturday night August 14th, 2021
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (undisclosed) back at practice Thursday August 5th, 2021
- Chase Edmonds reportedly the favorite to be Cardinals' featured back July 8th, 2021
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore excelling at "making the first guy miss" June 21st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021