Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (foot) misses practice on Tuesday
Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph (foot) was absent from Tuesday's practice heading into Friday's Week 16 clash with the New Orleans Saints.
Rudolph hasn't played since Week 13 and opens this short week with a DNP. He will likely need to return to practice on Wednesday to have a chance of facing the Saints on Friday. If Rudolph remains out, Irv Smith and Tyler Conklin will continue to operate as Minnesota's top options at the tight end position.
Smith's Week 16 projection includes 2.9 receptions, 29.8 receiving yards, 0.25 touchdowns, and 5.9 FanDuel points.
- Texans reportedly fielding Deshaun Watson trade offers July 26th, 2021
- Cowboys expect Amari Cooper (ankle) practicing by mid-August July 26th, 2021
- Rapoport: Aaron Rodgers plans to play for Packers this season July 26th, 2021
- Michael Carter tabbed 'eventual 1A' for Jets backfield July 26th, 2021
- Marlon Mack (Achilles) '100 percent' at Colts camp July 26th, 2021
- Saints reporter: Michael Thomas (ankle) may be out until late October July 26th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley remains without timetable for return to field July 10th, 2021
- Giants' Jason Vosler sitting on Friday July 9th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) without an exact timetable to return heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp June 10th, 2021