Dolphins' DeVante Parker (hamstring) limited on Tuesday
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker (hamstring) was limited at practice on Tuesday ahead of Week 16's game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Parker, Mike Gesicki (shoulder), and Jakeem Grant (hamstring) all opened the week listed as estimated limited participants in Tuesday's walkthrough practice. The trio missed Week 15's game against the New England Patriots, leaving the Dolphins shorthanded. The potential return of either of the three would provide a boost for Miami in a crucial showdown with the Raiders in Week 16.
The Dolphins are 2.5-point favorites over the Raiders in Week 16. Their implied team total of 25.0 points is the third-highest team total on Saturday's three-game slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett officially named Dolphins Week 3 starter September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) back at Dolphins practice September 22nd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) ruled out for Dolphins versus Raiders in Week 3 September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Update: Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa dealing with bruised ribs September 19th, 2021