Bengals' Tyler Boyd (concussion) doesn't practice Wednesday
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd did not participate in practice Wednesday afternoon.
Boyd remains in the NFL's concussion protocol two days after he suffered it, and it's currently unclear how close he is to coming out. For now, monitor his practice participation levels over the next few days for an update in his status. If he can't go Sunday against the Houston Texans, Tee Higgins and A.J. Green would see an increase in target share.
Houston currently ranks 31st in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Bengals hoping Joe Mixon improves in pass protection for 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) planning to begin "next phase" of recovery in February January 12th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (leg) down on field January 3rd, 2021
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd (concussion) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tyler Boyd (concussion) available in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Taylor: Cincinnati's Tyler Boyd (concussion) expected to play in Week 17's game against Ravens January 1st, 2021