Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (foot) absent on Wednesday
Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph (foot) was a non-participant in Wednesday's practice.
Rudolph is trending toward questionable after the veteran tight end was unable to practice on Wednesday. Expect Irv Smith Jr. to play an increased role in Week 16's contest against the New Orleans Saints. Our models project the Vikings' tight end to score 6.6 FanDuel points on Friday.
Smith's Week 16 projection includes 3.3 receptions for 33.5 yards on 4.9 targets.
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (illness) out for Week 3's matchup against Denver September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Darin Ruf out of San Francisco's Saturday lineup against Atlanta September 18th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021