Carolina's Christian McCaffrey (thigh) DNP on Wednesday, doubtful for Week 16
According to head coach Matt Rhule, Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey (thigh) is doubtful for Week 16's game against the Washington Football Team.
McCaffrey is trending towards doubtful after the Panthers' star running back was a non-participant on Wednesday. Expect Mike Davis to start against a Washington defense ranked fourth in fantasy points allowed to running backs (17.5 per game).
Davis' current Week 16 projection includes 14.6 rushing attempts for 59.0 yards and 3.3 receptions for 21.6 yards.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Michael Carter opens camp with Jets' first team July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs focusing on playing stronger July 28th, 2021
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020