Washington's Antonio Gibson (toe) limited once again Wednesday
Washington Football Team running back Antonio Gibson was a limited participant in practice Wednesday.
Gibson has missed the last couple games with a turf toe ailment, one that continues to hold him back from finishing a promising rookie campaign. He was a limited participant prior to Week 15's game against the Seattle Seahawks, but that wasn't enough to get the green light for the actual game. He'll likely need a full practice session over the next couple days to change anyone's minds. If he can't go again, J.D. McKissic and Peyton Barber would handle the backfield work.
Carolina currently ranks 21st in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team September 14th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) expected to miss 6-8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) lands on Football Team injured reserve September 13th, 2021