Miami's Myles Gaskin activated from COVID-19 reserve list, practicing on Wednesday
Miami Dolphins running back Myles Gaskin is eligible to play in Week 16's contest against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Gaskin returned to practice on Wednesday after the Dolphins activated their running back off the COVID-19 reserve. In a great matchup against numberFire's 32nd ranked rush defense, our models project Gaskin to score 15.5 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,700.
Gaskin's current Week 16 projection includes 17.0 rushing attempts for 75.0 yards and 3.1 receptions for 22.7 yards.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills December 31st, 2020