Miami's Myles Gaskin activated from COVID-19 reserve list, practicing on Wednesday
Miami Dolphins running back Myles Gaskin is eligible to play in Week 16's contest against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Gaskin returned to practice on Wednesday after the Dolphins activated their running back off the COVID-19 reserve. In a great matchup against numberFire's 32nd ranked rush defense, our models project Gaskin to score 15.5 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,700.
Gaskin's current Week 16 projection includes 17.0 rushing attempts for 75.0 yards and 3.1 receptions for 22.7 yards.
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown records 18 yards September 21st, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Update: Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa dealing with bruised ribs September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (upper body) carted to locker room, Jacoby Brisset now under center against Buffalo September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) active for Week 2 matchup against Bills September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021