Derek Carr (groin) fully participates in Raiders' Wednesday practice
Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Derek Carr (groin) was a full participant in Wednesday's practice.
Carr's full practice is a great sign towards his Week 16 status against the Miami Dolphins. In a tough matchup against numberFire's third ranked pass defense, expect Marcus Mariota to start under center if Carr is inactive on Saturday night.
Mariota's current Week 16 projection includes 20.0 completions for 251.8 yards and 1.4 touchdowns and 5.0 rushing attempts for 24.1 yards.
- Texans reportedly fielding Deshaun Watson trade offers July 26th, 2021
- Cowboys expect Amari Cooper (ankle) practicing by mid-August July 26th, 2021
- Rapoport: Aaron Rodgers plans to play for Packers this season July 26th, 2021
- Michael Carter tabbed 'eventual 1A' for Jets backfield July 26th, 2021
- Marlon Mack (Achilles) '100 percent' at Colts camp July 26th, 2021
- Saints reporter: Michael Thomas (ankle) may be out until late October July 26th, 2021
- Raiders expected to feed Henry Ruggs 'a lot of targets' July 9th, 2021
- Kenyan Drake 'expects to play a more versatile role with Raiders' July 8th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders want to get Henry Ruggs 'more involved in offense and not just be a decoy' June 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021