Denver's Phillip Lindsay (hip) DNP on Thursday
Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay (hip) was a non-participant in Thursday's practice.
Lindsay's Week 16 status is trending in the wrong direction after consecutive missed practices. Melvin Gordon could play a lead role against the Los Angeles Chargers if Lindsay is ruled out.
Gordon's current Week 16 projection includes 11.6 rushing attempts for 50.9 yards and 2.1 receptions for 13.9 yards.
- Packers' Jace Sternberger suspended first two games of 2021 June 10th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp June 10th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021
- McCarthy: Cowboys' Michael Gallup has been 'moved around some and in the slot' this offseason June 10th, 2021
- Ravens sign Gus Edwards to 2-year extension June 7th, 2021
- DeVante Parker "moving around" in the Dolphins' formation June 7th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Kenny Stills reportedly visiting Bills December 30th, 2020