Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) ruled out for Week 16's contest against Vikings
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) will not play in Friday's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Smith will be inactive on Friday after suffering an ankle injury in Week 15. Emmanuel Sanders is on track to play a featured role against a Vikings' defense ranked 29th in fantasy points allowed to wideouts (34.3 per game)
Sanders' Week 16 projection includes 4.6 receptions for 60.9 yards on 6.8 targets.
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) placed on injured reserve September 10th, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Saints release Latavius Murray September 7th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) landing on Saints PUP list August 31st, 2021
- Jameis Winston reportedly named Saints' starter August 27th, 2021
- Saints' Adam Trautman's leg injury reportedly expected to be minor August 24th, 2021