Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) ruled out for Week 16's contest against Vikings
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) will not play in Friday's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Smith will be inactive on Friday after suffering an ankle injury in Week 15. Emmanuel Sanders is on track to play a featured role against a Vikings' defense ranked 29th in fantasy points allowed to wideouts (34.3 per game)
Sanders' Week 16 projection includes 4.6 receptions for 60.9 yards on 6.8 targets.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Saints re-sign Jameis Winston to one-year contract March 15th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021