49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (foot) was activated from injured reserve on Thursday.
Kittle will be available for Saturday's divisional contest against the Arizona Cardinals. According to head coach Kyle Shanahan, the 49ers' star tight end "won't get his usual workload in his first game back from foot injury."
numberFire's models currently project Kittle to score 11.5 FanDuel points at the salary of $7,700. Kittle's Week 16 expectation stands at 5.5 receptions for 65.2 yards on 8.5 targets.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) questionable to return Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Trey Sermon officially active for 49ers in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell "expected" to lead 49ers' backfield Sunday September 19th, 2021
- 49ers: Brandon Aiyuk Week 1 usage due to hamstring tweak September 17th, 2021
- Trey Sermon to be active Sunday for 49ers September 17th, 2021
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday September 15th, 2021