49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (foot) was activated from injured reserve on Thursday.
Kittle will be available for Saturday's divisional contest against the Arizona Cardinals. According to head coach Kyle Shanahan, the 49ers' star tight end "won't get his usual workload in his first game back from foot injury."
numberFire's models currently project Kittle to score 11.5 FanDuel points at the salary of $7,700. Kittle's Week 16 expectation stands at 5.5 receptions for 65.2 yards on 8.5 targets.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) not participating in minicamp June 13th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020