Dolphins list Mike Gesicki (shoulder) as questionable for Saturday's contest against Raiders
Miami Dolphins tight end Mike Gesicki (shoulder) is questionable to play in Week 16's game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Gesicki is designated as questionable after the Dolphins' tight end logged limited practices with a shoulder injury. In an average matchup against a Raiders' defense ranked 11th in fantasy points allowed to tight ends, our models project Gesicki to score 7.8 FanDuel points on Saturday night.
Gesicki's current Week 16 projection includes 3.4 receptions for 40.6 yards on 5.5 targets.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) ruled out of Week 3 Sunday night September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Preston Williams inactive for Dolphins in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett officially named Dolphins Week 3 starter September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) back at Dolphins practice September 22nd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) ruled out for Dolphins versus Raiders in Week 3 September 22nd, 2021