Jaguars' James Robinson (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable in Week 16
Jacksonville Jaguars running back James Robinson (ankle) is questionable to play in Week 16's contest against the Chicago Bears.
Robinson is questionable after the Jaguars' lead running back was a non-participant in Jacksonville's practices. Expect Dare Ogunbowale and Devine Ozigbo to play increased roles if Robinson is ruled out.
Robinson's current Week 16 projection includes 9.5 rushing attempts for 42.5 yards and 1.5 receptions for 10.6 yards.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1 August 31st, 2021
- Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener August 25th, 2021
- Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve August 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury August 24th, 2021
- Travis Etienne (foot) questionable to return to Jags' Monday night game August 23rd, 2021
- Jaguars' Trevor Lawrence poised and comfortable in preseason debut August 15th, 2021