Denver's Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) ruled out for Week 16's matchup against Chargers
Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) will not play in Week 16's contest against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Lindsay will miss Sunday's divisional game with hip and knee injuries. Expect Melvin Gordon to see more touches against a Chargers' defense ranked 15th in fantasy points allowed to running backs.
Our models project Gordon to score 13.8 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,400. Gordon's Week 16 expectation stands at 16.5 rushing attempts for 72.2 yards and 2.2 receptions for 14.8 yards.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) could miss four games September 20th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Davis Mills in for Tyrod Taylor in Week 2 September 19th, 2021