Eagles activating DeSean Jackson (ankle) from injured reserve
The Philadelphia Eagles will activate wide receiver DeSean Jackson (ankle) from the injured reserve today ahead of tomorrow's Week 16 game against the Dallas Cowboys, Tom Pelissero of the NFL reports.
Jackson has appeared in just 7 of a possible 32 games over the past two seasons with the Eagles, but he has been an important option as the team's deep receiver whenever he has been healthy. His presence, even if it is limited, could give quarterback Jalen Hurts a slight boost for Week 16.
Jackson is unlikely to have much of an impact for fantasy in his first game back since Week 7, but he could be a difference maker for Hurts as a field stretcher. Hurts is currently projected as numberFire's QB5 for Week 16 and has an $8,200 salary on FanDuel.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (illness) out for Week 3's matchup against Denver September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rams holding Darrell Henderson out with rib injury September 23rd, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) questionable to return in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021