Arizona's Dan Arnold (back) active Saturday
Arizona Cardinals tight end Dan Arnold (back) is active for the team's Week 16 tilt against the San Francisco 49ers.
Arnold was reportedly dealing with a back injury earlier this week, but was able to recover enough for the team to keep him active in Week 16.
Arnold has emerged as a consistent producer for the Cardinals in recent weeks despite playing on under 50% of the team's offensive snaps in all but 3 games this season. FanDuel has set his salary at $5,100, while our models project him to score 4.6 fantasy points.
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- 49ers: Brandon Aiyuk Week 1 usage due to hamstring tweak September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zane Gonzalez signs deal with Panthers Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey racks up 187 all-purpose yards in Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Panthers claim running back Royce Freeman off waivers on Thursday September 2nd, 2021
- Robbie Anderson signs 2-year extension with Carolina August 24th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey "hungry" and "ready to go" August 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Robby Anderson (hamstring) misses practice on Wednesday August 18th, 2021