Jags' James Robinson (ankle) out for Sunday
The Jacksonville Jaguars ruled running back James Robinson (ankle) out for Sunday's Week 16 game against the Chicago Bears.
Robinson injured his ankle during the second half of last Sunday's game against the Baltimore Ravens and subsequently missed each of the Jaguars' practices this week with the injury. Robinson has been as close to a workhorse as you can get this year, so the depth chart behind him is a little murky.
With Robinson out, the Jags will likely look to feature some combination of Chris Thompson, Dare Ogunbowale, and Devine Ozigbo. We will hopefully learn more about the team's plans for the running back position ahead of tomorrow's game.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon cleared for Week 3 clash with Packers September 24th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) questionable for Week 3's contest against Detroit September 24th, 2021
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's game against Packers September 24th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) doubtful for Week 3's game against Dolphins September 24th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's clash with Steelers September 24th, 2021
- Jaguars' Laviska Shenault (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1 August 31st, 2021
- Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener August 25th, 2021
- Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve August 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury August 24th, 2021
- Travis Etienne (foot) questionable to return to Jags' Monday night game August 23rd, 2021