Browns place KhaDarel Hodge on reserve/COVID-19 list
The Cleveland Browns have placed wide receiver KhaDarel Hodge on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Hodge will join Jarvis Landry, Rashard Higgins, and Donovan Peoples-Jones on the reserve/COVID-19 list, meaning the Browns will be without virtually all of their wide receivers for Sunday's game against the New York Jets. It is unclear how the Browns plan to address these issues, but reports have indicated so far that the game will be played as scheduled.
With the Browns' whole receiver group sidelined, expect the team to heavily utilize their tight ends (Austin Hooper, David Njoku, and Harrison Bryant) and running back Kareem Hunt in the passing game tomorrow (assuming these players are healthy).
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021