Browns place KhaDarel Hodge on reserve/COVID-19 list
The Cleveland Browns have placed wide receiver KhaDarel Hodge on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Hodge will join Jarvis Landry, Rashard Higgins, and Donovan Peoples-Jones on the reserve/COVID-19 list, meaning the Browns will be without virtually all of their wide receivers for Sunday's game against the New York Jets. It is unclear how the Browns plan to address these issues, but reports have indicated so far that the game will be played as scheduled.
With the Browns' whole receiver group sidelined, expect the team to heavily utilize their tight ends (Austin Hooper, David Njoku, and Harrison Bryant) and running back Kareem Hunt in the passing game tomorrow (assuming these players are healthy).
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) questionable for Week 2's matchup against Rams September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Jared Goff nearly sparks all-time comeback for Rams in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Lions' Jamaal Williams expected to "carry the load" against 49ers in Week 1 September 12th, 2021