Browns promote receivers Derrick Willies, Ja'Marcus Bradley to active roster
The Cleveland Browns promoted wide receivers Derrick Willies and Ja'Marcus Bradley to their active roster for Week 16's game against the New York Jets.
Now down their top 4 wide receivers, the Browns have been forced to promote players from their practice squad for tomorrow's game. It's unclear how involved these players will be come Sunday, but they will be available if the Browns call upon them.
Willies made a couple of appearances for the Browns during the 2018 season, catching 3 of 5 passes for 61 yards.
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Denzel Mims inactive for Week 2 showdown with New England September 19th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) active for Patriots in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson inactive for Week 2 meeting with Jets September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Trey Sermon officially active for 49ers in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Anthony Schwartz (knee) limited again for Browns Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) ruled out again for Browns in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Nick Chubb scores twice in Browns' Week 1 loss September 12th, 2021
- Browns rule out Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) a game-time decision for Browns Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham (knee) questionable for season opener against Chiefs September 10th, 2021