Browns officially place wide receivers on reserve/COVID list
The Cleveland Browns officially placed Jarvis Landry, Rashard Higgins, Donovan Peoples-Jones, and KhaDarel Hodge on the reserve/COVID-list.
This makes official that the Browns will enter Week 16 with a receiver corps of Marvin Hall, Derrick Willies and Ja'Marcus Bradley. Don't expect any wideouts to have much volume for fantasy tomorrow.
The Browns will most likely emphasize their strong running game in Week 16, with their passing attack funneling through their tight ends (Austin Hooper, David Njoku, and Harrison Bryant) and running back Kareem Hunt.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Anthony Schwartz (knee) limited again for Browns Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) ruled out again for Browns in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Nick Chubb scores twice in Browns' Week 1 loss September 12th, 2021
- Browns rule out Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) a game-time decision for Browns Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham (knee) questionable for season opener against Chiefs September 10th, 2021