Dolphins rule DeVante Parker (hamstring) out for Week 16
The Miami Dolphins ruled wide receiver DeVante Parker (hamstring) out for Saturday's Week 16 game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
This will mark Parker's second consecutive absence after injuring his hamstring in the team's loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
The Dolphins were still able to scrape out a win last week without Parker, and will fortunately welcome tight end Mike Gesicki back into the lineup for Week 16.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett officially named Dolphins Week 3 starter September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) back at Dolphins practice September 22nd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) ruled out for Dolphins versus Raiders in Week 3 September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Update: Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa dealing with bruised ribs September 19th, 2021