Bengals' Brandon Allen (knee) active for Week 16
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Brandon Allen will play Sunday in the team's Week 16 game against the Houston Texans.
Head coach Zac Taylor never officially named a starter for the contest, but given Allen's recovery from a knee injury, it's expected he'll get the nod against Houston. That would mean Ryan Finley reverts to a backup role.
Our models project Allen for 246.9 passing yards, 1.4 touchdowns, 0.7 interceptions and 16.0 FanDuel points.
- Colts' Carson Wentz reportedly sprained both ankles September 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Steelers' Dionatae Johnson (knee) avoids long-term injury September 20th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow "focused on Week 1" following return to game action on Sunday August 29th, 2021
- Ja'Marr Chase having 'fantastic week' for Bengals August 26th, 2021
- Ja'Marr Chase continuing to struggle for Cincinnati August 23rd, 2021
- Bengals' Auden Tate could take snaps from Ja'Marr Chase August 23rd, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow out again for second preseason game against Washington on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Mixon "accepting all challenges" heading into 2021 season August 11th, 2021