Cincinnati's Brandon Allen flames Texans for 371 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 16
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Brandon Allen produced 29 completions for 371 yards and two touchdowns in Week 16's 37-31 victory over the Houston Texans.
In his first contest back from a knee injury, Allen responded with a career-high performance in yardage, completions, and completion percentage. Through four starts this season, Allen has improved his production steadily, averaging 18.5 FanDuel points in his last two games compared to his previous mark at 8.3. Our models currently project the Bengals' quarterback to score 15.2 FanDuel points in Week 17's divisional contest against the Baltimore Ravens.
In Sunday's win over the Texans, Allen scored 23.1 FanDuel points and finished as Week 16's ninth ranked quarterback.
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (foot/ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) expected to play for Cardinals September 23rd, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (ankle) registers DNP for Raiders again September 23rd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) remains sidelined on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) to be Week 3 GTD for Browns September 23rd, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Tee Higgins (shoulder) day-to-day for Bengals September 22nd, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow "focused on Week 1" following return to game action on Sunday August 29th, 2021
- Ja'Marr Chase having 'fantastic week' for Bengals August 26th, 2021
- Ja'Marr Chase continuing to struggle for Cincinnati August 23rd, 2021
- Bengals' Auden Tate could take snaps from Ja'Marr Chase August 23rd, 2021