Curtis Samuel totals 158 yards for Panthers in victory
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Curtis Samuel caught 5 passes (5 targets) for 106 yards, and rushed 7 times for 52 yards, in a 20-13, Week 16 win over the Washington Football Team.
Samuel set career-highs in rushing and receiving yards while leading the Panthers in both categories. He managed to do so with half as many targets as Robby Anderson and D.J. Moore, and half as many carries as Mike Davis. Samuel has now gained over 70 yards from scrimmage in four of his last five games. Samuel may not be as involved as a runner next week if the Panthers fall behind against the New Orleans Saints. Per
Samuel scored 18.3 FanDuel points on Sunday, his third-best output of the year. The Saints rank 15th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020