Curtis Samuel totals 158 yards for Panthers in victory
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Curtis Samuel caught 5 passes (5 targets) for 106 yards, and rushed 7 times for 52 yards, in a 20-13, Week 16 win over the Washington Football Team.
Samuel set career-highs in rushing and receiving yards while leading the Panthers in both categories. He managed to do so with half as many targets as Robby Anderson and D.J. Moore, and half as many carries as Mike Davis. Samuel has now gained over 70 yards from scrimmage in four of his last five games. Samuel may not be as involved as a runner next week if the Panthers fall behind against the New Orleans Saints. Per
Samuel scored 18.3 FanDuel points on Sunday, his third-best output of the year. The Saints rank 15th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown records 18 yards September 21st, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Quintez Cephus scores early in loss September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team September 14th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) expected to miss 6-8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) lands on Football Team injured reserve September 13th, 2021
- Washington confirms Taylor Heinicke as Thursday starter September 13th, 2021