Sterling Shepard scores for Giants in season-best showing
New York Giants wide receiver Sterling Shepard caught 9 passes on 12 targets for 77 yards and a touchdown in a 27-13, Week 16 loss to the Baltimore Ravens.
Shepard set season-highs and led the Giants across the board, and the touchdown was his first since October. He's averaging 7.7 targets over nine healthy games this year and has drawn at least 6 looks in all but one of those contests. Shepard and the Giants will square off with the Dallas Cowboys in Week 17.
Shepard scored a season-best 18.2 FanDuel points on Sunday, eighth-most among wide receivers on the main slate. Since the Giants' bye, Shepard has tied Evan Engram with a team-high 24.5 percent target share. Looking forward, the Cowboys are allowing the fifth-most FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Titans: Julio Jones limited snaps due to tightness September 28th, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Tuesday September 28th, 2021
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Giants rule out Darius Slayton (hamstring) for remainder of Week 3 contest September 26th, 2021
- Giants' Devontae Booker inactive for Week 3 clash with Atlanta September 26th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021