Atlanta's Hayden Hurst records 5 receptions for 47 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 16
Atlanta Falcons tight end Hayden Hurst produced five receptions for 47 yards and one touchdown in Week 16's loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
After a quiet start to December, Hurst has turned it on recently with nine receptions for 68 yards and two touchdowns. For Week 17's divisional rematch against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Hurst remains in the TE2 conversation after Atlanta's tight end produced 10.1 FanDuel points against his rivals in their first contest. Our models currently project Hurst to score 6.1 FanDuel points.
In Sunday's loss to the Chiefs, Hurst scored 13.2 FanDuel points and finished as Week 16's seventh ranked tight end.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson turns 12 touches into 69 yards, 2 touchdowns September 20th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts playing in slot, out wide for Falcons September 13th, 2021
- Cordarrelle Patterson listed as Falcons' No. 2 running back September 7th, 2021
- Falcons sign Wayne Gallman, release Qadree Ollison September 2nd, 2021
- Falcons utilizing Kyle Pitts to find exploitable matchups August 27th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts receiving praise at Falcons' joint practices August 19th, 2021