Steelers' James Conner (quad) goes for 65 total yards and score against Colts Sunday
Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner didn't get much work in the team's 28-24 win over the Indianapolis Colts.
Due to the negative game script - Pittsburgh found itself down big early - there wasn't much of a running game present for Mike Tomlin's team. As a result, Conner had just 5 carries on the afternoon, racking up 20 yards. He was, however, very active in the passing game, hauling in all 5 of his targets for 45 yards. Pittsburgh has a playoff spot locked up heading into Week 17, so Conner could potentially be rested. Should his workload be capped, Benny Snell would be next in line to pick up the slack.
With 15 FanDuel points, Conner currently ranks 15th among all Week 16 rushers. Right now, our models project him for 11.43 next week against the Cleveland Browns.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray expected to play "some snaps" against Chiefs on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Matt Carpenter hitting fifth for Cardinals on Saturday night August 14th, 2021
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (undisclosed) back at practice Thursday August 5th, 2021
- Chase Edmonds reportedly the favorite to be Cardinals' featured back July 8th, 2021
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore excelling at "making the first guy miss" June 21st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021