DeSean Jackson goes deep for Eagles against Dallas
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson scored an 81-yard touchdown in a 37-17, Week 16 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
Playing in his first game since Week 7, Jackson turned his only target into a deep touchdown. He only played 20-of-73 offensive snaps (27.4 percent), fifth among Eagles' receivers, so Jackson could be more involved next week against the Washington Football Team. Jackson caught 2 passes on 7 targets for 46 yards when the two teams faced off in the season opener.
Jackson finished with 14.6 FanDuel points in Week 16. Per Sharp Football Stats, the Football Team defense is third-best in the league at preventing explosive plays. They also are allowing the fifth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (personal) absent on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Rams: Darrell Henderson still set for significant role August 26th, 2021
- Rams acquire Sony Michel from Patriots for pair of picks August 25th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (thumb) donning non-contact jersey August 24th, 2021
- Update: Rams' Darrell Henderson (thumb) day-to-day August 23rd, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (thumb/hand) leaves practice early Monday August 23rd, 2021
- Rams appear 'all-in' on Darrell Henderson August 13th, 2021