Christian McCaffrey (thigh) likely remaining out for Panthers' finale
Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey (thigh) is unlikely to play in Week 17 against the New Orleans Saints, per comments from head coach Matt Rhule.
Rhule said he would "lean towards" McCaffrey remaining out for the Panthers' finale. This doesn't come as any surprise since McCaffrey has played just once since Week 2. Mike Davis led the backfield with 14 carries in Sunday's win against the Washington Football Team while Rodney Smith and Curtis Samuel had 7 apiece.
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp July 30th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz out indefinitely with foot injury July 30th, 2021
- Belichick: New England's Damien Harris 'can compete for the top role now' July 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020