Christian McCaffrey (thigh) likely remaining out for Panthers' finale
Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey (thigh) is unlikely to play in Week 17 against the New Orleans Saints, per comments from head coach Matt Rhule.
Rhule said he would "lean towards" McCaffrey remaining out for the Panthers' finale. This doesn't come as any surprise since McCaffrey has played just once since Week 2. Mike Davis led the backfield with 14 carries in Sunday's win against the Washington Football Team while Rodney Smith and Curtis Samuel had 7 apiece.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020