Jarvis Landry, Browns' wideouts could clear COVID-19 list Thursday
Cleveland Browns wide receivers Jarvis Landry, Rashard Higgins, Donovan Peoples-Jones, and KhaDarel Hodge will be activated from the reserve/COVID-19 list on Thursday if they continue testing negative for the virus, per head coach Kevin Stefanski.
The Browns were missing all four receivers in Sunday's loss to the New York Jets. Assuming they don't return any positive tests, Landry and company should all be back for Week 17 against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Landry was limited to 40 yards on 5 targets when the Browns and Steelers met back in October. Austin Hooper led the Browns with a season-high 15 targets on Sunday.
Landry is averaging 16.3 FanDuel points on 9.5 targets, 7.3 receptions, and 79.5 yards with 3 touchdowns over his last four games. The Steelers rank 10th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Stefanski: Cleveland's Odell Beckham (knee) will make season debut in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) to be Week 3 GTD for Browns September 23rd, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) practicing in full for Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) will not return against Texans September 19th, 2021