Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. enters concussion protocol
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Michael Pittman Jr. entered the league's concussion protocol.
Pittman hasn't reached 50 yards or found the end zone since Week 11 but he's been on the field as much as any of the Colts' receivers. Zach Pascal could see an uptick in targets if Pittman can't clear protocol in time for Week 17 against the Jacksonville Jaguars. De'Michael Harris and Ashton Dulin could also play more snaps.
Pittman scored 5.3 FanDuel points on Sunday and hasn't topped 7.1 in five weeks. He's tied with Nyheim Hines for the second-highest target share (15.4 percent) on the Colts in that span, but Pittman has been out-gained by Zach Pascal 204-173. The Jaguars rank in the bottom-10 of the league this season in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) questionable for Week 2's matchup against Rams September 17th, 2021
- Carson Wentz (foot) will start in Colts' Week 1 matchup against Seattle September 10th, 2021
- Carson Wentz (foot) set to make Colts debut Week 1 September 8th, 2021
- Zach Pascal activated off Colts' reserve/COVID list September 2nd, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz (foot, unvaccinated) activated, optimistic for Week 1 September 2nd, 2021