San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks
San Francisco 49ers offensive tackle Trent Williams (elbow) is ruled out for Week 17's game against the Seattle Seahawks.
According to head coach Kyle Shanahan, Williams will miss Week 17's season finale after suffering an elbow sprain. Without Pro Football Focus' top ranked offensive tackle, San Francisco's rushing attack could see a dip in production after Williams produced a league best 86.7 run block rating.
Expect Justin Skule to fill in at left tackle on Sunday. In 108 pass snaps this season, Skule has allowed one sack, four quarterback hits, and 12 total pressures.
- Packers' Jace Sternberger suspended first two games of 2021 June 10th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp June 10th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021
- McCarthy: Cowboys' Michael Gallup has been 'moved around some and in the slot' this offseason June 10th, 2021
- Ravens sign Gus Edwards to 2-year extension June 7th, 2021
- DeVante Parker "moving around" in the Dolphins' formation June 7th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick signs with Football Team for $10 million March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (toe) will not require surgery January 10th, 2021
- Washington's Taylor Heinecke starting under center on Saturday January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) inactive for Washington in Saturday's Wild Card game January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) upgraded as Washington prepares for Buccaneers January 7th, 2021