Mike Glennon will finish out Jaguars' season under center
Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Mike Glennon will start Week 17 versus the Indianapolis Colts, head coach Doug Marrone announced.
Glennon completed 24-of-37 passes for 211 yards with 2 touchdowns and 2 interceptions in the Jaguars' most recent loss. He's thrown 3 touchdowns and 5 picks over his last three starts. The Jaguars have already secured the first pick in next year's draft and could knock the Colts out of playoff contention with a victory.
Glennon has targeted Laviska Shenault (24), Keelan Cole (24), and D.J. Chark (23) nearly equally over his four starts this season. Shenault has a salary of $5,500 in Week 17 and numberFire's models currently project him for 8.4 FanDuel points. Chark has a salary of $6,000 and is projected for 9.1 FanDuel points. They are the No. 38 and No. 43 receivers, respectively, in our Week 17 fantasy rankings.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Darin Ruf out of San Francisco's Saturday lineup against Atlanta September 18th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley (knee) active for Giants on Thursday Night Football September 16th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Evan Engram (calf) ruled out for Giants on Thursday September 15th, 2021