Kenny Golladay (hip) remains out for Lions
Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay (hip) did not practice on Thursday.
Golladay has been idle since Week 8 and is fully expected to remain out for the last game of the year. Marvin Jones, T.J. Hockenson, and Danny Amendola will likely be the Lions' top receivers against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday. There may also be additional snaps available for Quintez Cephus and Mohamed Sanu.
The Vikings are allowing the sixth-most FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ankle) starts camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Report: Zach Ertz now has 'great chance' to stay with Eagles July 21st, 2021
- Schefter: Aaron Rodgers turned down extension offer from Packers July 20th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hamstring) reportedly will be ready for Patriots' training camp July 20th, 2021
- Rams' Cam Akers out for season with torn Achilles July 20th, 2021
- J.D. McKissic bulking up for more work in Washington backfield July 19th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley remains without timetable for return to field July 10th, 2021
- Giants' Jason Vosler sitting on Friday July 9th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) without an exact timetable to return heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp June 10th, 2021