Rapoport: Cooper Kupp (COVID-19) ruled out for Rams versus Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp (COVID-19) has been ruled out for Week 17 against the Arizona Cardinals, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Kupp tested positive for the coronavirus and will not be available for Sunday's pivotal showdown. Josh Reynolds and rookie Van Jefferson could both see an increase in snaps in Week 17. Kupp is averaging 8.3 targets per game this season. The winner of the Rams-Cardinals game clinches a Wild Card spot.
Per numberFire's NFL Heat Map, the Rams-Cardinals matchup has the third-lowest over/under (43.0 points) in Week 17. The Cardinals rank 17th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) questionable to return in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Rams: Darrell Henderson still set for significant role August 26th, 2021
- Rams acquire Sony Michel from Patriots for pair of picks August 25th, 2021