Keenan Allen (hamstring) expected to miss Chargers' finale
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen (hamstring) is not expected to play Week 17 against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Allen sat out Week 16 after trying to play through the injury in the previous game. He gained at least 95 yards and/or scored a touchdown in all but three healthy games this season. Mike Williams led the Chargers with 10 targets last week. Jalen Guyton was second with 5 targets.
The Chiefs rank 13th against the pass in numberFire's scheduled-adjusted defensive metrics and are allowing the second-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (foot/ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Keenan Allen records 108 yards in Chargers loss September 20th, 2021
- Chargers' Larry Rountree first in line behind Austin Ekeler September 13th, 2021
- Austin Ekeler (hamstring) active for Chargers in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Rapoport: Austin Ekeler (hamstring) will be a "full go" for Chargers in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Rapoport: Austin Ekeler (hamstring) expected to play for Chargers in Week 1 September 10th, 2021