Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Robby Anderson (calf) was a non-participant in Wednesday's practice.
According to head coach Matt Rhule, "the hope is Anderson will be good to go tomorrow". Expect Curtis Samuel to see more volume in Week 17's contest against the New Orleans Saints if Anderson is unable to practice.
Anderson's current Week 17 projection includes 5.6 receptions for 63.2 yards on 8.8 targets.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020