Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Robby Anderson (calf) was a non-participant in Wednesday's practice.
According to head coach Matt Rhule, "the hope is Anderson will be good to go tomorrow". Expect Curtis Samuel to see more volume in Week 17's contest against the New Orleans Saints if Anderson is unable to practice.
Anderson's current Week 17 projection includes 5.6 receptions for 63.2 yards on 8.8 targets.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020