Giants' Golden Tate (calf) practicing on side Wednesday
New York Giants wide receiver Golden Tate was working out with the training staff on Wednesday.
Tate is still dealing with the calf injury that has kept him sidelined as of late, and he's still not able to practice with the team currently. It certainly seems like he's on track to miss the season finale - which could be his final game in a Giants uniform, as he's a prime candidate to get released. Keep an eye on his participation levels over the next few days. If and when he doesn't suit up, Austin Mack, Dante Pettis and C.J. Board would fill in.
In 12 games this season, Tate had 35 catches for 388 yards and a pair of touchdowns. The Dallas Cowboys - New York's Week 17 opponent - currently rank 25th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Jeff Wilson (knee) placed on active/PUP list, out until at least Week 8 July 27th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) placed on active/PUP list July 27th, 2021
- Steelers expecting Najee Harris to be 3-down back July 27th, 2021
- Pelissero: Packers working on acquiring Randall Cobb from Texans July 27th, 2021
- Drew Lock to take first reps for Broncos July 27th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney activated off Giants' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley (knee) has chance to be ready for Giants' opener July 27th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley remains without timetable for return to field July 10th, 2021
- Giants' Jason Vosler sitting on Friday July 9th, 2021