Dolphins' DeVante Parker (hamstring) limited on Wednesday
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker was a limited participant in practice on Wednesday.
Parker was held out of the team's Week 16 come-from-behind win over the Las Vegas Raiders, and a bad hamstring was the culprit. That hamstring still appears to be bothering him, but practicing to start the week - albeit on a limited basis - is an encouraging sign as to his chances of playing in the regular season finale against Buffalo. The Dolphins could need a victory to clinch a playoff spot, so all hands will be on deck to get the win over the Bills. Expect Parker to play barring a setback.
Buffalo currently ranks 15th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown records 18 yards September 21st, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Update: Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa dealing with bruised ribs September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (upper body) carted to locker room, Jacoby Brisset now under center against Buffalo September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) active for Week 2 matchup against Bills September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021