Dolphins' DeVante Parker (hamstring) limited on Wednesday
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker was a limited participant in practice on Wednesday.
Parker was held out of the team's Week 16 come-from-behind win over the Las Vegas Raiders, and a bad hamstring was the culprit. That hamstring still appears to be bothering him, but practicing to start the week - albeit on a limited basis - is an encouraging sign as to his chances of playing in the regular season finale against Buffalo. The Dolphins could need a victory to clinch a playoff spot, so all hands will be on deck to get the win over the Bills. Expect Parker to play barring a setback.
Buffalo currently ranks 15th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills December 31st, 2020