Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday
Las Vegas Raiders running back Jalen Richard was placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday.
This isn't necessarily a confirmation that Richard tested positive for the coronavirus - he simply could've been in close contact with someone that did. In any case, he'll now have to comply with the necessary protocols set forth by the NFL. If Richard did test positive, that could affect the rest of the running backs room - Josh Jacobs, Devontae Booker and Theo Riddick - if any are deemed high-risk and close-contact. Keep an eye out for updates on Richard and the rest of the team.
The Broncos - Vegas' Week 17 opponent - currently rank 27th in the NFl in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Michael Carter opens camp with Jets' first team July 28th, 2021
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Jeff Wilson (knee) placed on active/PUP list, out until at least Week 8 July 27th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) placed on active/PUP list July 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs focusing on playing stronger July 28th, 2021
- Raiders expected to feed Henry Ruggs 'a lot of targets' July 9th, 2021
- Kenyan Drake 'expects to play a more versatile role with Raiders' July 8th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders want to get Henry Ruggs 'more involved in offense and not just be a decoy' June 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021