Kenny Stills reportedly visiting Bills
Free agent wide receiver Kenny Stills, formerly of the Houston Texans, is visiting the Buffalo Bills Wednesday, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Schefter says there is "optimism" that a deal gets done. This is the first reported interest in Stills since the Texans released him last month. Cole Beasley is week-to-week with a leg injury and John Brown was just placed on the COVID-19 list, so the Bills could use some reinforcements at wideout as they head into the postseason.
Stills averaged 1.9 targets in 10 games for the Texans this season. He ranks 64th in Reception Net Expected Points per target among the 163 wide receivers with at least 10 targets this season.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021