Kenny Stills reportedly visiting Bills
Free agent wide receiver Kenny Stills, formerly of the Houston Texans, is visiting the Buffalo Bills Wednesday, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Schefter says there is "optimism" that a deal gets done. This is the first reported interest in Stills since the Texans released him last month. Cole Beasley is week-to-week with a leg injury and John Brown was just placed on the COVID-19 list, so the Bills could use some reinforcements at wideout as they head into the postseason.
Stills averaged 1.9 targets in 10 games for the Texans this season. He ranks 64th in Reception Net Expected Points per target among the 163 wide receivers with at least 10 targets this season.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021