Chad Henne named Chiefs' Week 17 starter versus Chargers
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Chad Henne will start Week 17 against the Los Angeles Chargers, head coach Andy Reid announced.
Patrick Mahomes will be rested, so Henne is going to make his first start since 2014 when he played for the Jacksonville Jaguars. “I’m really excited, it should be fun,” Henne said. “Excited about the group we’re going to have out there on Sunday.” That group is expected to consist of fellow Chiefs' backups like Mecole Hardman, Darwin Thompson, and Darrel Williams.
numberFire's models project Henne for 14.4 FanDuel points versus the Chargers and he has a salary of $6,400 on FanDuel's Week 17 slate. The Chargers are allowing the eighth-most FanDuel points per game to the quarterback position this season.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021