Eagles' DeSean Jackson (ankle) doesn't practice on Wednesday
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson did not practice on Wednesday afternoon.
Jackson returned from a 6-game absence due to an ankle fracture and made an impact immediately, hauling in an 81-yard touchdown when he outran the secondary (is there any other type of touchdown for him?). However, a DNP to start the week is disconcerting. It could be a maintenance day, but it's still something to monitor as the week progresses. Keep an eye out on his participation levels over the next few days.
Our models currently project Jackson for 1.3 catches, 20.9 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 3.6 FanDuel points.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) officially inactive for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) unlikely to play Sunday September 26th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rams holding Darrell Henderson out with rib injury September 23rd, 2021