Bengals' Tyler Boyd (concussion) limited Wednesday, remains in protocol
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd was a limited participant in Wednesday.
Boyd was able to practice - albeit on a limited basis - Wednesday, but head coach Zac Taylor said that the wide receiver remains in the NFL's concussion protocol. Because of that, his status for Sunday remains up in the air. Keep an eye on his participation levels over the next few days to get a better read on his potential availability.
Our models currently project Boyd for 5.0 catches, 56.0 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 9.5 FanDuel points.
- Packers' Jace Sternberger suspended first two games of 2021 June 10th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp June 10th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021
- McCarthy: Cowboys' Michael Gallup has been 'moved around some and in the slot' this offseason June 10th, 2021
- Ravens sign Gus Edwards to 2-year extension June 7th, 2021
- DeVante Parker "moving around" in the Dolphins' formation June 7th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) planning to begin "next phase" of recovery in February January 12th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (leg) down on field January 3rd, 2021
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd (concussion) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tyler Boyd (concussion) available in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Taylor: Cincinnati's Tyler Boyd (concussion) expected to play in Week 17's game against Ravens January 1st, 2021
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd (concussion) limited Wednesday, remains in protocol December 30th, 2020