Bengals' Tyler Boyd (concussion) limited Wednesday, remains in protocol
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd was a limited participant in Wednesday.
Boyd was able to practice - albeit on a limited basis - Wednesday, but head coach Zac Taylor said that the wide receiver remains in the NFL's concussion protocol. Because of that, his status for Sunday remains up in the air. Keep an eye on his participation levels over the next few days to get a better read on his potential availability.
Our models currently project Boyd for 5.0 catches, 56.0 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 9.5 FanDuel points.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Tee Higgins (shoulder) ruled out for Bengals in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) not expected to play Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's clash with Steelers September 24th, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Tee Higgins (shoulder) day-to-day for Bengals September 22nd, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow "focused on Week 1" following return to game action on Sunday August 29th, 2021