Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills
Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick (COVID-19 reserve) is ruled out for Week 17's contest against the Buffalo Bills.
According to Pelissero, Fitzpatrick will miss Sunday's divisional rematch after the veteran tested positive. Tua Tagovailoa could be Miami's starting quarterback if he is able to clear protocol as a possible close contact.
Our models currently project Tagovailoa to score 16.1 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,800. Tagovailoa's Week 17 projection includes 21.3 completions for 222.1 yards and 1.4 touchdowns.
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills December 31st, 2020