Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills
Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick (COVID-19 reserve) is ruled out for Week 17's contest against the Buffalo Bills.
According to Pelissero, Fitzpatrick will miss Sunday's divisional rematch after the veteran tested positive. Tua Tagovailoa could be Miami's starting quarterback if he is able to clear protocol as a possible close contact.
Our models currently project Tagovailoa to score 16.1 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,800. Tagovailoa's Week 17 projection includes 21.3 completions for 222.1 yards and 1.4 touchdowns.
- Palmer: Chiefs could use two-tight end formations often in 2021 June 23rd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa, Dolphins working on down-field aggressiveness in practice June 23rd, 2021
- Carroll: Gerald Everett will be "real threat" in 2021 June 23rd, 2021
- Browns' Donovan Peoples-Jones "looks incredible right now" June 21st, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman impressing teammates in minicamp June 21st, 2021
- Carson Wentz making positive impression with Colts' teammates June 21st, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) not participating in minicamp June 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick signs with Football Team for $10 million March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (toe) will not require surgery January 10th, 2021
- Washington's Taylor Heinecke starting under center on Saturday January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) inactive for Washington in Saturday's Wild Card game January 9th, 2021